The Greening Multi-res initiative allows MURB owners to continuously assess and improve the energy and water performance of their buildings. Owners and managers use the online system to:
- benchmark energy and water use against other buildings in the database
- manage energy, water, GHG emissions and utility costs
- access monthly savings reporting for each building and for their whole portfolio
- access building performance and system design standards
- identify high conservation potential in buildings
- access characteristics and best practices of top performing multi-res buildings
The Federation of Rental-Housing Providers of Ontario (FRPO) joins the Greening Multi-res initiative through The Rental Housing Conservation (RHC) Pilot project.
For more information, visit http://multi-res.enerlife.com.